Unaffiliated Dressage POSTPONED KEEP PRACTISING WE WILL RUN AS SOON AS WE CAN
Time & Location
About the Event
Class 1 Prelim 13
Class 2 Novice 30
Class 3 Elementary 44
The Top Three riders in each class have the chance to qualify for the South West Dressage Championship following the qualification criteria:
South West Hartpury Dressage Championships
Held in The Hartpury Arena Sunday 30th May 2021
These Championships are not affiliated to British Dressage
Qualifying Criteria for Unaffiliated Dressage Competitions from 1st September – 17th May 2021
• The top 3 horse/rider combinations must have attained a mark of 63%.
• Restrictions for horses that are or have been registered to British Dressage
• Preliminary qualification: Not to have won any BD or BE points at time of qualification
• Novice qualification: Not to have won more than 124 points at time of qualification
• Elementary qualification: Not to have won more than 199 points at time of qualification
• In the event that you have gained qualification in more than one different section you may take your place in a MAXIMUM of two of the Championship Classes.
• Winning combinations of championship classes in 2019 will not be eligible to compete in the same or a lower level championship class in 2021.
• Entries must be received by 18th May 2021
Note: Qualifying cards will should be given to competitors who gain qualification on the day of competition (or emailed due to covid restrictions)
Qualified competitors must register details via email (email@example.com) with the show secretary and further information and entry forms will be e-mailed out closer to the Championship.
£15 per test