Unaffiliated Dressage - Qualifier for the South West Dressage Championships
Time & Location
About the Event
Class 1 Prelim 12
Class 2 Novice 24
The Top Three riders in each class have the chance to qualify for the South West Dressage Championship following the qualification criteria:
South West Hartpury Dressage Championships
These Championships are not affiliated to British Dressage
Qualifying Criteria for Unaffiliated Dressage Competitions from 1st September – 17th May 2022
• The top 3 horse/rider combinations must have attained a mark of 63%.
• Restrictions for horses that are or have been registered to British Dressage
• Preliminary qualification: Not to have won any BD or BE points at time of qualification
• Novice qualification: Not to have won more than 124 points at time of qualification
• Elementary qualification: Not to have won more than 199 points at time of qualification
• In the event that you have gained qualification in more than one different section you may take your place in a MAXIMUM of two of the Championship Classes.
Qualified competitors must register details via email (email@example.com) with the show secretary and further information and entry forms will be e-mailed out closer to the Championship.
£15 per test